Monday, June 11, 2012

Solange Knowles' Fly Glamour France Shoot

Solange Glamour France



Solange Knowles' career  as a recording artist may not have generated a lot of buzz but, these days her looks as a supermodel sure has.  Solange looked fabulous in an eight page spread that she was featured in for Glamour France Magazine. I love Solanges hair and her style; she definitely has a passion for fashion. Check out her eight page layout here.

I am loving Solanges taste on this photo shoot;  This shoe that she's rocking is great. I've got to find out what designer created this fabulous ensemble. Solange embodies a natural mod look, as she is sporting the cutest Afro, since 106th and Parks ex-talk show host Free. Solange is definitely eclectic, as her mission to captivate an audience, has been greatly accomplish. While her audience is in Ahh, where Solanges' hair style is concerned, she is not so anxious about it. 

According to NecoleBitchie,

Whether Solange Knowles likes it or not, her hair has effortlessly become a part of her brand.  Her fly turned up a few notches when she decided to go ‘natural’, and ever since then she’s been featured in some pretty hot pictorials. Nevertheless, last week, she posted on her twitter page that she was tired of talking about ‘hair’ after she saw a few comments on a tumblr page that described it as ‘unkempt’:
Im only going to say a few things. I cut my hair ALL off 4 times in my life all for very different reasons….I only reiterate this because this is nothing new for me. This 4th time did not define me, just as it had not the previous 3 times. I’ve never painted myself as a team natural vice president. I don’t know the lingo and I don’t sleep with a satin cap…However, I did noticed when I picked out my hair, I kept seeing feedback about needing a “twist out”. Connnnfesssioonnn: I HATE twist outs. Correction, I hate the way they look on me. SO i end up always picking them/steaming them out. Look, all i’m saying is. My hair is not very important to me….so i don’t encourage it to be important to you. Im very emotional today (involving something else) , so i’m letting the momentum of that help me to express the fact that…I dont want to talk about no damn hair…..no mo.

Solange Glamour France


Solange Glamour France
 I've got to get this look featured above. Solanges' shoes are to die for. 

Solange Glamour France


Solange Glamour France

Solange Glamour France
I am so in love with this shoe. Work it Solange.

Solange Glamour France

I'm not really feeling this look; This is an extremely high fashion look. Only Solange Knowles, can rock this so freely. 

Solange Glamour France

There you have it; Glamour France's complete spread of Solange Knowles. Tell me what you guys think of the Solanges' spread?

No comments:

Post a Comment