Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cute Flat Boots For Women With Large Calves







Great news for my extra sexy fashionista's with extra large legs or calves, I've managed to find some great boots that fit large calves . Nine West Women's Shiza Wide Calf Knee-High Boot  is actually first on my list.  Omg, where do I start, I love this boot. The cognac color is what sucked me in at first glimpse but the side buckles are what I really dig. 

Another Great boot on my list is AK Anne Klein Women's Carlow Riding Boot: Wide Calf; this one is a bit pricier but I thought it was pretty cute. Here is a great one that is onsale now for only $51.50. you should grab this one now before they sell out of them.   This actually sold by Onlineshoe Women's Extra Wide Calf Knee High Flat Gold Buckle Riding Boot You may want to grab this one now because it is certainly in demand because of it's extreme texture and color. Check it out now. I am on a quest to find more great colors at a cheap price for my extra sexy girls. Thanks in advance for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment