Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Jimmy Choo, That Made Me Scream Ooh

Jimmy Choo Shoes worn buy Marlo Hampton via RHOA Reunion Show photo credit: Reality TV Fashion









Marlo Hampton is a bad chick; oh how I detest  given her props, simply because, she is a mean girl. Hey, that goes without saying. Now, If you've watched the Real Housewives Of Atlanta as I, you can definitely partake in my reasoning. However, Marlo Hampton has been blessed with a  Passion For Fashion. That seems evident, as she is captured above in an Orange Lela Rose Dress, and jimmy choo Shoes. 

As shallow as she seems, I refuse to believe that she is even believe that a woman with this kind of fashion sense could lack passion. 
A woman with  this type of fashion sense, surely has to be filled with emotion, and passion.  Still, I digress, Marlo Hampton is one of the baddest Chics in the game right know, and she flaunts it. I figure, only a bad chick could command  your attention; even if your not particularly her fan, you have to give this girl her props. She is the poster girl of style, blessed with the gift gabb and a Pashion For Fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment