Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rihanna Is Rocking These Yellow Guiseppe's


Rihanna rocks yellow Guiseppe Zanotti's


Rihanna rocks the cutest yellow Guiseppe Zanotti's ankle wrap wedges. I love this shoe, Rihanna rocked this to  fashion week years ago.  This color yellow just oozes confidence. Recently, I've been on my quest to find cute yellow wedge heels. However, I'm steadily learning that if you want a fabulous wedge, Guiseppe is the go to guy. His shoes have been known to create quite the stir. He, Christian Louboutin, and Jimmy Choo, have got to be, three of the most celebrated designers in Hollywood.  Guiseppe is a bit pricey but, hey who can put a price on fashion.   Don't take my word for it check out this great pair of  Giuseppe Zanotti Women's E20377 Asymetrical Wood Clog,Cammello,8.5 M US





By now I'm sure you get my drift. Guiseppe is the go to guy the hottest ladies wedges.  Celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Monica, can be seen rocking the some of the hottest Guiseppe's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment